Monday, December 30, 2019

Happy New Year!

Hello Divas!
 I pray all is well with each of you. I have a few things I want to share with you. First,  I want to thank you so much for dancing another year with the DANCING DIVAS!  You've brought so much joy and encouragement to so many people throughout the Dallas Metroplex.  What a wonderful way to be of service and get some much-needed movement.  Second, unfortunately, we will NOT have a New Year's Eve party this year. Some of you ladies have mentioned doing a service project instead and I think this is a wonderful idea.  Thank you Sheila for offering your house, we can plan for a New Year's get together service project in January 2020. And lastly I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday January 8th at 12 noon for practice at the YMCA.  I love you all and admire your everlasting commitment! Have a Happy New Year! Love  💘 Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment