Thursday, May 03, 2018

I have the honor of being commissioned to serve on the Automated Red Light Enforcement Commission for District 7 for the City of Dallas.  Below is a short clip of my first meeting this past week.  It was pretty overwhelming, but I managed to get through the 2-hour long meeting.  It was great!  I serve for Councilman Kevin Felder and am so appreciative of this opportunity.  One fact I should pass along is that Texas is the 2nd deadliest state in the Nation for fatal accidents caused  by people running red lights.   This is one of the reason's why there are cameras installed at certain red lights throughout Dallas.  
This is a short clip of my introduction.  I wish I would have practiced something to say.

You can check out the entire Automated Red Light Enforcement Commission meeting

 You can watch all the City of Dallas meetings online, click below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment